ad

Breaking News

Matt Lauer responds to sexual harassment allegations


Matt Lauer responds to sexual harassment allegations
NBC's Matt Lauer has made his first public comments since his termination from the network on Wednesday over inappropriate sexual behavior, CNN reports . "There are no words to express my sorrow and regret for the pain I have caused others by words and actions," said Lauer, who was accused of gifting a colleague a sex toy, "inappropriate" sexual conduct at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, and having a button under his desk that could lock his office door, amongst other allegations. Lauer added: "Some of what is being said about me is untrue or mischaracterized, but there is enough truth in these stories to make me feel embarrassed and ashamed. I regret that my shame is now shared by the people I cherish dearly." And while "repairing the damage will take a lot of time and soul searching," Lauer said "it is now my full time job."

November 30, 2017 at 03:10PM

No comments

Please do not spam.